Saturday, February 6, 2010

I ATEN'T DEAD YET

Yes, I'm still here, like Granny Weatherwax. (Any Pratchett lovers out there?) A combination of too much stuff to do and too little energy to do it with has kept me off my blog. I keep thinking of things to put on here, but.... I have made chocolate chip oatmeal cookies this afternoon, so I haven't been completely useless today. And took J to buy a new suit for homecoming. Boys grow entirely too fast, in my opinion.
The only crafty thing I've done lately is print out cute labels for the little notebooks I bought for our upcoming craft night. I even bought cute pencils to go with them. I do need to get publicity going, which is my weakness. I really don't like talking to strangers...I tend to stammer and sound like an idiot.
I do plan to have a make-and-take, which I haven't decided on yet. I found a cute bookmark, which I tried out on my eighth grade class, and they liked pretty well. Also, I found a tea bag pocket, which is also pretty easy and cute, but I'm not sure how many people would use it. Still looking........

No comments:

Post a Comment